It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-03-25

Songs
From
http://www.kexp.org/playlist/playlist.asp
Camera Obscura, Suspended From Class, Underachievers Please Try Harder, Merge
Carina Round, Motel 74, The Disconnection, Weapons of Mass Entertainment/Interscope

NASA
NASA has a story about a new experimental plane called X-43A. So, they are finally using scramjet engines. I have been hearing about scramjet engines since I was a kid. They made their way into Science Fiction a millennia ago.

Camera
I got a new camera. It is a five megapixl so the pictures will be huge from now on. Just kidding. I'll shrink them for the web a bit. That size of picture gives you more room to play on the computer.
The camera is a Canon S50 (black). It is not only a capable camera, but looks snazzy too. It is made from aluminum and feels like it is tough to boot.

No comments: