It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2021-12-30

I've watched it happen

https://www.theepochtimes.com/how-democracy-was-dismantled-in-hong-kong-in-2021_4183553.html

That link sends you to a story about the fall of Hong Kong. Over the past couple of years I've watched Hong Kong Fall apart. I've sat by and listened to the news stories and failed to do anything to help. I've complained, put up notes on social media, blog entries, I believe I even had a vlog about it a million years ago. Still nothing substantial was done by me to help.

When I was a kid and I heard about what was going on in Hong Kong I knew this day would come. Something told me a long time ago that the Chinese government would not allow Hong Kong to exist as a separate entity forever. I remember hearing about this solution that had been put in place by Britain before they separated and thinking it was complete bullshit from day one.

Being given a choice between how to lose your rights is not a choice at all. Making up things to vote over that take away your rights no matter what you do is not democracy. It's just an excuse to take away all of your rights. It's just a show, just a sham.

No comments: