It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2021-07-27

Happiness

I feel pain, extasy, overwhelmed, content, fear, loved, feared, victimized, victorious, hot and cold. 

I know how to walk in the rain, make a snowball, swim, cry for a lost friend, and cook scrambled eggs. 

I have never killed an animal, gotten a ticket, raised a garden or drank socii. 

I can almost moonwalk, play a musical instrument, fix a car, meditate, satisfy a woman. 

I hate colliflower, tragedy without redemption, lies, disingenuous heroism and my own weakness. 

I love my family, my friends, my pets, making love, when no one wins in a story. 

I want to dream, to write, to feel something, be a hero, wisdom, to save the world and a popsicle.  

I do not want world peace. For that will ring in the end. 

No comments: