It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2021-04-07

Evening walk

Elle and I went for a walk and wound up at that park in the neighborhood next door. They have great lighting and a nice trail to walk or jog on. Elle wanted to swing and run around the track and I didn't mind sitting for a minute.

As we were walking out, I noticed a car parked just outside the gate. We walked past it and noticed another car with its headlights on in the neighboring lot that is actually a driveway for the water thing next to the bayou. As we got closer, the car was backing up keeping us in their headlights. (cop) We walked past and went down the side of the bayou, across some concrete and up the other side. It just adds a little hil to our walk. The cop turned on the lights as we were coming up the other side. We kept walking and the lights went out as we headed down the side walk.

I think that is the first time Elle got the cops called on her. I lost count a few decades ago. I can only assume it was the car parked outside the gate with their parking lights on. I wonder if they have had issues.

No comments: