It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-10-02

Obamacare

Ruthless incrementalism. That is what the implementation of Obamacare has been called. This is a poor bring up. The whole idea is going to be a nightmare no matter if the law is well constructed or not. The problem is, the law is also poorly constructed and thought through. I’m not the one saying that. There are many.

This is going to take a decade to get up and running before people stop being left crushed in the ruts. That is if people stop trying to hamstring it. There is a fundamental issue with healthcare.

I do not want Obamacare. I would prefer single payer over Obamacare. I would prefer something far different from what we had before. It was not working. This will not work either. Whatever is next will not work. As long as people get sick and die, mankind will not be satisfied with their healthcare. This is one of those situations where an infinite amount of resources will still not fix the problem.

No comments: