It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-11

Notes

This transition thing is not working like a well oiled machine. There are squeeks, grinds, clunks and a bit of smoke in the mechanism. It is happening. There are issues and people who are not catching up as quickly as I would hope. It is happening. may it happen without anyone being ground up in that mechanical workings.

Remember that radar lock that fighter pilots dreaded? That used to mean something. Now, if you are on a radar of a modern fighter, you are locked. Trust me.

Europe is auctioning off 4G spectrum by the bucket. The commentators on the BBC seemed to think this would lead to lower prices. I think they are mistaken. I believe the idea behind 4G is that it will make people who are really happy with 3G cough up some more money for essentially the same services. They are using old analog TV wavelengths.

No comments: