It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-10-03

New company

I am signing in to a huge company’s network. They are not one of these places that has a single login strategy. Everything has a different user ID, password and method of connection. You just have to know sometimes when the “Enter your credentials” dialog box pops up what the hell they want from you. It is amazingly annoying for the user, but when I stop and think about it, it is another layer of security.

I feel like a borg. Trust me, if we could implant this laptop, they would have it in the contract.

We have to run extra network cables in a few places to get printers where they need to be. Everything will be changed over the next several months or year. It is exciting to be honest.

I spent the majority  of my day working on my new laptops. They are awesome laptops. The way we do things at my work is going to change on the level of the great flood.

No comments: