It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-09-22

Notes:

Experts are coming on radio shows saying Greece should never have been let in to the Euro. I remember any dissenting voices being squashed with great vigor at the time. I was paying attention somewhat. Now they are punting the issue. You know how I know? Because people keep asking the question and experts are denying it.

I want a tattoo. Not on me. maybe someone else's tat will do.

More stimulus. They are "printing money" by just cranking the numbers in a bank's bottom line. Thanks government. You could give that money to humans.

I shot a couple quick clips on the way home. Got home only to find out they had been shot with the white balance from this weekend's blue screen test. Everything looked like Marven Zinler's sunglasses.

Home sick. Feel like garbage. I sent an email to work that said I had "an upper respiritory catastrophe in progress". Wonder if that got a laugh out of any one.

No comments: