It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-09-30

Notes

Well, someone had to help Assad. The Russians are there and dropping bombs. They are dropping bombs on ISIS. Hmmm. I wonder who gets to define who is ISIS and who is a rebel. Basically, the Russians are helping Assad and the US is helping the rebels. This can only end in a sing along.

I’ve heard of manning missiles in the cold war. Never heard about anyone actually doing it think goodness. I hope we are past such things. We have far more reliable computer guided vehicles of mass death these days. I suppose it is a good thing to have gotten the advanced manned space vehicles out of it.

World War Three will be a very different war. The front will be every water tap and loaf of bread. I fear the supply chain of the military and of the citizenry will both be the top priority of our enemies when they decide to attack.

I know a few people who would agree with this. You should have gone in to engineering.

This is why I do not want government regulated encryption. (one of the examples)

Because the timing is too hard Mr Trump. Someone else will win in your plan.


We have to take training at work .That is perfectly fine. I hadn’t had a chance to do it in a while. Today, I took several of the online video courses and did some reading. It felt funny. It felt like I was not doing my job. It felt a bit like i was goofing off. “This is part of my job.” I kept reminding myself. Learned some things too. I still have a bunch more to go. Making it a high priority. Might do someon my own time just to make the numbers.

At work we have a shelf that contains office supplies. Clearly, the cheapest bulk everything is purchased. This is normal I suppose. The pens they get usually suck. The current batch is thin ball point. At least they have black. I would love to just write everything in Sharpy, but I would have to write on bullet proof vests to prevent bleed. First world problems.

Scott Adams (The Dilbert artist) responded to my tweet and Twitter deleted it. Dag-nabbit. God forbid someone have an opinion or present an argument in this country.

No comments: