It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-09-02

Notes

stepped out of the shower this morning and heard hard rain. It sounded good. I love sleeping in a warm dry place in while the rain pours down outside. I sleep like a stone.

Lots of new keys to learn for Windows 10. The desktop features alone are annoying. Hey, at least they exist now. It only took Microsoft 20 years to catch up to every other OS on the planet.
win+ctrl+d = make new desktop
win+ctrl+arrow = move left and right only
win+tab = move desktops (right)
win+ctrl+f4 = destroy desktop

No, there is no voter fraud out there. Completely made up problem.

I just don’t care about Vassar's pre-orientation program for broke kids so they fit in to the once only rich kids get in school.

I did something today that I haven’t done since middle school.  I walked off without my wallet. Fortunately, a fast acting co worker caught me being an idiot (Thanks Franc) and I wasn’t without it for long. I need to implement something that I also haven’t done in a long time. ETC Check every time I walk through a doorway.

Naty wreck at Westheimer and Walnut Bend today. Looked like 3 cars. It was late enough in the afternoon that some of the people who were just leaving work walked down and loiterred. I hate this intersection. I have to cross it all the time and I fear for my life.

No comments: