It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-09-01

Notes


Wal Mart lowers some employee hours after wage increase mandate. I hope this was the intended consequence. What did you expect to happen? The amount of money coming in did not increase. How can the amount of money going out?

Going to be an interesting decade. Every one of these books has some kind of doomsday death wish scenario. I’m not buying if I’m honest. The market will flush this out at some point. That point might be too far down the road to make a difference to me.

Do you expect Russia and China to leave this card on the table? I mean, this is the name of the game isn’t it?

I really like the simplicity of Windows Movie Maker. I have been fed up with all the hard to use, but very capable video editors. I have a vlog, not a TV show. Leave the pro tools to the proes. I like being able to drop things in and hit render. Goodness, I’m lazy. If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness, disappointment and frustration are the father/uncles.

No comments: