It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-06-03

Notes


Small chance of the U. S. ever electing a Republican for president again. I just think another party will form and screw all the current establishment. I would vote for a party called “term limits only party”.

Actually exactly the opposite of what they say it is. Women scientists hired more often than men. The war on men continues.

Poor response by the world's cop. Sure would be nice if NATO stepped in and ... bitched incessantly about this. They aren't even doing that.

Nixnote2 (beta3) spell checker is not even acceptable by 1985 standards. It is just broken. how freaking hard is it to write an acceptable spell checker? it’ has been done. It has been done in the public domain. Get something that works folks.

Bolton speaks. I’m voting for this guy. I don’t care if he isn’t running.



No comments: