It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-06-24

Notes

I got to work late yesterday. I just couldn’t get a ride. I walked in a few minutes before 10:00. These things happen. I did take a lunch because I wanted to get the hell out of the office. By the time 19:00 rolled around, I was able to bail. Well, untill I got home. Then I got to do some more work. I was up past midnight making a build. It turns out. The build is crap, not due to my efforts. These things happen. I walked in to work at 7:05 this morning. Back at the grind. Feeling a bit ground myself.

Nightmare in the UK. People including the parents of sexually abused children arrested for trying to save their kids from being raped in an organized child molestation ring. It really is a case where police were more afraid of being called a racist than of children being made in to sex slaves.

Death to the first amendment. This is why the president is supposed to keep an eye on the courts and stop lawyers from thinking they have all the power in the world.

How else are you supposed to get attention these days? You need a stack of corpses to burn while reading your opinion aloud from behind a mask just to make it above the hooopla around some celebrity toenail infection.

The U. S. is in a world war. An irregular world war. Evil has simply chosen a different form. In many cases we do not acknowledge our enemies even exist. One point they make in that article “Al Qaeda killed more Americans on American soil on 2001-09-11 than the Nazis ever did.” (from memory)

Yesterday while sitting at CVS waiting on my wonderful family to pick me up I heard two motorcycles on Highway 6 revving their engines and shouting at one another. I don’t think they were angry at the other rider. I think they were just making noise. When they took off at the light, they didn’t even hit it. They pulled away at a reasonable speed, but still took the time to rev their engines between gears. Just a huge waste of gas really. One was a crotch-rocket and the other was some kind of cruiser.

Dumping Taiwan? What does China hope to win by totally dominating Taiwan?

War in Asia, Inevitable? China wants it all. They might have what it takes to take a big chunk.

Do writers have to write poetry? I mean, is it a requirement to be “hip” or whatever the kids are calling it these days? Because I don’t do poetry. I’m just not cut from that cloth.


Obama promised “a deal” not a good deal. I cannot blame Iran and the other countries for taking advantage of or childish incompetent president. I don’t have to like it. More. If only Obama kept promises to the people he rules.

If Obama bombs Iran, I’ll ... Well, I’ll .... I don’t think I have much to worry about.

No comments: