It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-06-17

Notes

Spent yesterday fighting my home wifi and the shitty AT&T Client VPN for work from home. It was a nightmare trying to keep the computer connected for more than 5 minutes. I cannot work from home. I tried connecting using the Comcast wifi of course and my phone with similar results. The phone seemed a bit better, but not good enough to support the heavy cost of data.

Why don't we give Iran a couple nukes. That should calm things down. Why keep up the pussyfooting? Haven’t used that term in a while.

You failed and you knew it was coming. The system was so bad that experts told you to shut it off.
The trouble is our government is only afraid of its own citizens. They have forgotten that making laws controlling the citizenry do not control the rest of the world. laws only matter when someone gives a shit what you think or what you are going to do about it.
This means China may have info on several of my friends. Oh, and me too, because I’m friends with them, though I never filled out the paperwork mentioned above.


Reagan was strapped.  Wouldn't it have been cool if he had returned fire on that shit head who shot him?


Revenge is not the way. I am getting tired of the government telling me I have to have tabs on my kid 25/7. I was raised just fine and got thrown out of the house on Saturdays for hours at a time. “go play”. I’m legally blind for fuck sake.


Police civil forfeiture history. Getting out of hand.

Holy shit, national debt really will hurt us. This is really going to happen. I say we stop paying on debt and expand our military. More.

China is also establishing bases in the middle of the ocean for staging something like this.

Russia is just waiting for the right time. When Europe starts to fall apart from lack of funds, think Greece, they will strike. It is what I would do if I were Pooten. More.

No comments: