It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-06-02

Hell in a handcart

War coming to Israel this summer. Not sure, but it sure looks like Hezbollah is going to make things miserable for Israel this summer. I suppose they have to make a play before Obama is no longer in charge of the U. S.. I predict China making inroads to the South China Sea and perhaps other land grabs. North Korea freaking out and trying to do something that makes them look like a grown up super power. Oh, and Russia invading (for real) the Ukraine, and perhaps further. Then there is Iran and their nukes.

If I were the enemy of the U. S. right now I would be planning to blow my biggest wad right when everyone else is. Who will go first? Who will go loudest. The news cycle will not cope.

It will appear that the whole world is coming unglued. The truth will be that the world police have failed to do their job. I think most of the rest of the world will wish the U. S. was still meddling in affairs and watching the bad guys.

No comments: