It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-05

Notes

Fighting Executive overreach one state at a time.

Why I do not buy Apple. This is just how Apple thinks. The users are just a commodity to be manipulated and herded so as to maximize profits and guarantee future returns. Wait, all businesses are like that. ... Screw Apple!

Wages are headed up in other countries. That is, they are headed up in Asia mostly. This is global inflation. The idea behind a recession is to spread the load. That is, to take work away from inefficient methods and put it in the hands of more efficient methods. That is, transfer jobs and manufacturing to cheaper places.

Those are some awesome budget cuts you got there. Shame if they bit you in the ass.



VRMF means Version Release Modification Fix.
Example: 3.1.0.36

For years when someone asked me “What’s up?” I’ve answered “Everything.” with as much conviction as I could muster. Today one of my coworkers said “Awesome. That means everything is up and running. Right?” I’m going to have to modify my default response to “What’s up?”.

It begins in China. Wait, it already began decades ago in manufacturing. it is funny how few sail manufacturers there are nowadays. Yet, there are several maritime diesel engine manufacturers. This is called disruptive technology. Progress! As long as the robots know when I order a burger and say “meat and cheese only” that I still want a bun, we are good.

No comments: