It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-17

Notes

We went by Shipley's this morning for breakfast. The line was long and not moving. Watched a suburban back in to another vehicle. Didn’t have an angle on the video. We ended up leaving with 5 cars in front of us. They need to work on their speed of service. I like their donuts and kolaches.

What he said. More on why. Not sure what I agree with.


Funny stuff. I have no idea how accurate that is.

Lunch conversation today consisted of poking fun at one of our coworkers who is retiring. That sounds really bad, but she is an awesome human and took it well. She has been great. We speculated her life after work. She is still young and will raise the kids. Yes, I envy her.

Our building gave a free lunch today. It was pretty good. It consisted of chicken rice and beef tips. I ate the beef tips. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to make me worry about my gout. It’s free, so it doesn’t count, right?

TIL: In a dorm, if you smell burnt popcorn, someone was probably smoking weed and needed to cover up the smell.

If I was this guy, I would sue Autonation for not getting rid of his logo. This tells me that if I have a business, I’m going to remove any logos before I trade in the vehicle myself.

Obama doing something I agree with. Well, as long as he ends up signing the bill. Don’t dig too deep there big O, you might find out the military is full of assholes doing a very important job.


Wow. I’m impressed. Never seen one that big before.

TIL: James Madison changed the words in the First Amendment from “aut not” to “shall not”.

No comments: