It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-01

Notes

Assholes! If I ran the NFL, I would mention the decided lack of race politics required to exist to these folks. People will stop buying tickets and watching on TV.

Glad we didn’t try to go to the cinema this past weekend. Sounds like a pile of crap. I never even looked. Going to the cinema is just not on my list of things to enjoy. It is the other people in the seats that kill it for me. I wouldn’t sit next to most of them. Too many people prefer watching their phones to the movie and that kind of thing.

VertualBox runs on a computer and pases data through to the hardware. I is not an emulator. You cannot for example run VirtualBox on a PPC system and use it to run X86 programs or operating system.

QEMU is an emulator. Very slow. Hard to keep up to date. You could use it on a PPC server and run X86 software and operating systems in theory at least.

Word of the day: pedantic

No comments: