It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-12-12

Notes

The traffic has been very light the last couple days. I have a feeling it is going to be light for the remainder of the year at normal commute times except on days where shopping will be a concern.

When I posted a blog entry this morning none of the links made it. I am so bad at going back and checking my work that I only accidently found out none of the links made it. I went and fixed it. However, I don’t even know how that happened. I’m not sure what I did to make the links not show up. As far as I know, I did the same copy and paste I always do. It worked on the first try on the fix run. I bother to take the information down and put it up on the blog, I should bother to double check it is not jacked up.

BBC had a story about a train that stopped for a problem between stations recently. Everyone was grumpy about it. The Engineer (or driver or operator or whatever) had to completely shut down the train, lights and all, then turn it back on. The train folks gave everyone a free cup of tea for their trouble.  The BBC commentator was one of the people  on the train. He asked people to send in stories of having to switch things off and back on to fix them. He said the idea of giving everyone a cup of tea to ease the delay was “Very British”.

Told you so. Well, these guys may have mentioned it.

I like the idea behind Field Notes products. I just have nothing worth taking notes out. If I do take any notes, it will be in evernote or something to that effect.

No comments: