It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-09-29

Notes

Thoughts
I could only think of work today. It was one of those days. The whole Earth and universe seems to be against me. it isn’t true of course. The universe doesn’t care one whit about me or what I do. I am a speck on a speck orbiting a spec in a galaxy the size of a speck to the universe.

Last couple days, my evil office partners have popped popcorn in the afternoons. I must rectify my lack of afternoon popcorn.
Links
ARP Storm - word of the day. When there is a loop in a network between dumb switches you get a bunch of “discovery” request bouncing back to the computer that made the request. There are supposed to be all kinds of things in place to stop this sort of thing, but it happens all the time.

Proof that all this smart stuff is making us stupid.


Turkey on the firing line.

No comments: