It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-09-24

Notes

Thoughts
I dropped my magnifying glass on the floor at work today. Someone walked in my office saying “At least I know who it belongs to.” and handed it to me. Earlier I had dropped my box cutter from the same pocket in the car. Nat hollered at me while I was walking up the steps to the front door of work and handed it to me. I’m a mess today.

The invites to lunch abounded. However. I prevailed. I went on a walk for about 20 minutes. This is noteworthy because I’m such a fat ass. The weather just recently took a turn for the slightly more pleasant. There is some shade on the walk here and there. The sidewalk is treturous.

Feedly down for maybe 15 minutes
I use www.feedly.com for my RSS needs. I forget how much I depend on this site until it goes down. It did so this afternoon. I use it to keep track of my blogs, vlogs and podcasts. It does a great job. I wanted something that would keep track of my feeds and what I have and have not read watched listened to across multiple computers and platforms. Love the service. Too bad it goes down every now and again.

They went down. The blog said they were working on it. They came back up in no time at all. I was listening to a Shoutcast feed. Didn’t even get through one episode of Richard Diamond radio show.

Links
Amphibious warfare of the future? Isn’t the Marine motto “Adapt and overcome.”? Something like that.

DOD (Department of Defence) getting sued by former spies. Probably not for what you think.

I think you will be lectured by a public school girl like her. You may not listen. Not sure what to think about this story. Remember “public schools” are called that in England because you do not need to be clergy to attend. Anyone who is rich may attend. Does the world “lecture” require you to pay attention?

First replicator on a spacecraft. (that we know of)

No comments: