It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-09-15

notes

If you find yourself in the Gaza Strip and you look around and you can’t tell who the human shield is, you are the human shield.

Benghazi. We just might find out if Hillary is really coated with teflon.

I have a server in England (UK??) that is giving me trouble. I need it to work before I can build here in Houston. Don’t tell me we are not an international company. “Connection ended by remote system unexpectedly.” Well, at least it was unexpected. Those expected errors are really frustrating.

I’m all for independance. I believe more countries means more competition in the world and that means the situation improves for everyone. I think the Kurds should have their own country. I think Scotland should vote for independence. That is just my opinion. It will be a hard row to hoe for both of those peoples, but they should bite the bullet and cut their respective cords. This is despite the pinko commies that will take over Scotland’s politics.

Anti-solt might just be BS.

NSA up to their old tricks with a new twist.  I mean, how do they know if it is a threat unless they know everything? You have to know everything about a given thing to grasp whether it is a threat. So, you need to know everything about everything, right?



No comments: