It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-07-07

Notes

There is no more view -> HTML in the menu system of Google Docs. That is OK because the thing I need to do is put stuff on to my blog. I use Blogger. You would think they would work together to provide a seamless use case across Google platforms. Nooooooooo! As far as I can tell, all development has ceased on Blogger. There is a long term slow development going on with the Google Docs thing that seems to just sit there and  never fix things.

Where are all these illegal aliens (illegal immigrants, undocumented immigrants) being put? Well, it appears they are flooding military bases.

I still think anyone who goes through a bankruptcy should have to go around carrying a big bag of dollar coins to pay for everything for some period of time.

In coffee shops a double double is a coffee with double shugar and double cream. In Texas, a double double is two in the chest and two in the head.

Witches of East End. Soap Opera with witches.

Falling Skies. Post apocalyptic bureaucracy.

Islam for Dummies cheat sheet.

No comments: