It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-07-24

Notes

I was on the road in the magic time of ten minutes to six this morning and no honk. I was not in the first section of rad at that time. It makes me wonder if the honker only travels part of the road. It is more likely just a variant in the time this morning.

I’m fighting to get notes in to my Evernotes. I want to put more stuff in this database. It is weird.  I feel a sense of accomplishment when I plunk down a new note that I’ll actually come back to at some point.

One day my phone battery will last all day and then some. Other days, like today, It barely makes it past lunch before beeping at me. No number of reboots or killing apps seem to make any difference. Since I encrypted my phone and card, there has been no noticeable difference.

Leftists cheat more? I think this needs to be expanded.



Time sounds off on how shit our current government is.

Hamas targeting journalists could backfire on them. You know, many people in the media might actually side with Israel if they think their lives are on the line. Funny how that works. It’s easy to hate the Jews until they are the only thing between you and annihilation.

No comments: