It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-07-15

Notes

The walk in this morning was pleasant. I got good timing on the lights. No one tried to kill me. I left early so the idiot with the pickup didn’t have a chance to honk at me (Nothing threatening, just annoying) Calling it a win. Need to leave earlier more often.
Guy invents a solvent that dissolves anything. It eats a hole in the Earth’s crust and swallows a city block before someone figures out how to stop it. This is a show on the old time radio shows I listen to. I can’t get enough of these things. The advertisement was ironized yeast.

Calling someone who breaks the law in order to be in this country an undocumented resident is like calling someone who steals a car an undocumented car owner. They should be treated like criminals because they are breaking the law. They have just been getting away with it for a long time.

Tweetable
Illegal Alien is to Undocumented Immigrant as car thief is to undocumented car owner. #immigration.

Time for Heros. Book. I just read.

Work was hard yesterday. It was hard again today. I got in to work at 06:30 or so. I left at 17:00. We did go to lunch. I suppose I could be gobbled up by aliens on a weekly basis. That job would suck more.

No comments: