It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-07-18

Notes

I had planned on taking a picture of the mystery honker this morning. It was sprinkling so I just waited until just after 6:00 to leave the house. Most of the time I get honked at is around 5:50 so I figure a 10 minute head start lowers my odds of getting the honk. It worked this morning. Another day.

Kimber Super Carry pistol review.

I tried to publish yesterday’s notes to my blog. I write these things in Google Docs. I use it on my phone as well. It is awesome. The Blogger app sucks. It will not accept all the formatting from Docs. Odd that because they are the same company and all. No bullets, no styles, no nothing except text and enter key presses. Come on Google.

White House response to world falling apart.

Tesla hacked

The best breakup advice I’ve ever heard. I didn’t catch who said this. Paraphrasing: Don’t explain. Be firm. Don’t be friends. Go separate ways.

Biting the bullet and getting a water resistant case for my phone. I figure I’ll have it for at least another year Lord willing. Yesterday’s jaunt to lunch in the rain convinced me. I felt like a pussy complaining about the pleasant summer shower.

No comments: