It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-07-09

Dr Visit this Afternoon

Going to the doctor today to get my ankle looked at. I’m sure I’ll get the same doac of anti inflammatories and a steroid to promote healing. It has been over a year since my last visit, so they can’t just call it in.

The symptoms are a bit different this time round. The pain is the same, but instead of touching the area sending a wave of agony up my leg, it kind of feels good. Same with putting on a lace up boot. It is strange.

This time round has lasted longer as well. It is annoying not being able to walk to lunch for example. I’ve turned down a couple of good trips because I just didn’t want to walk to the restaurant from work. That is eating in to my facetime with coworkers. That is important because I’m an asshole at work, but not so bad at lunch. Breaks things up.

At the agreed upon time for Nat to pick me up I call to find out what the delay is this time. It turns out there is a heated debate going on abou Elle shaving her armpits. ... How has my life come to this point?

We go to the doctor’s office, on the way we find out that Elle left her phone at her school. Nat dropped me off and ran to get her phone.

The doc ran me through some simple tests and I’m sure noticed that my swelling was not as bad as the first time. He gave me some scripts for a anti inflammatory and a steroid. I’ll start that tomorrow.

Ankle still hurts. Not nearly as much as it did before. It is not going away after a week so time to do the doctor thing. Wish me luck.

No comments: