It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-20

Notes

Blocking content is burning books. That is all.

Scary stuff. People are throwing around the idea that we are headed for a new cold war. Were we ever out of the cold war? Were the Ruskies just playing possum?

You don’t fight belief with facts.

360 video camera. Nice.

The U. S. has two competing regimes trying to take over the country without due process. I’m watching the end happen before my eyes. Do not be fooled in the future. I knew it was coming. I watched it all fall apart. I complained.l I worked. I raised my kid. I did the things.

I didn't do lunch. Walked around and yelled at the pidgins. I want to make a video.when I got home, I trimmed the tree. Tried to shoot video, but the battery was very flat. No dice.

No comments: