It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-23

Notes

2014-05-22
The walk in this morning was hot. I was sweating. It was below 70f the whole trip. I was on the air conditioned bus before 7:00. Ah, Good bye spring.

For a post racial society,there is a lot of bickering over race going on.

I started to change my eBay password this morning. I opened my password retention software and found that I have no eBay login. I rummaged through my memory for ever having used eBay. I’ve been part of others using the service, but never used it myself.

2014-05-23
Working a half day today. Working it from home. Strange feeling. Getting stuff done though. A few technical difficulties. The VPN client is not foolproof.

There are several stories floating about the internet talking about solar powered roads. I’m all for it, but I think things like road grime and snow will hamper efforts a bit. These things can be overcome. I also fear the power and hardware will be repurposed occasionally for things other than their original target.

No comments: