It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-20

Notes

2014-05-19
My company doesn’t always get it. They have these training videos that are mandatory that are just some kind of propaganda. I’m not sure what we are supposed to take away from this training. I suppose they want us to know different ways to put the customer first. I’ll keep watching.

I don’t even remember the walk in this morning. I do remember looking out the bus window and noticing the dawn looked pretty cool. By the time I got to work, however, it was just sort of blah.

We had another situation where a restore was called for at work. It turns out a different piece of hardware failed with pretty much the same result. I only want to know why my folder is so far down on the list to be restored.

Lunch conversation
We went to the Mexican place. We spoke about something. For some reason, I cannot remember much of anything. I didn’t really contribute much either. I was off my conversational game today.
  • Work
  • Sports
  • A party everyone went to over the weekend.

No comments: