It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-05-19

Notes

2014-05-15
Stopped at Chick-fil-a this morning on the way in. I got Nat’s minis by accident. I was grabbing the box of hashbrowns and missed. Funny how bad I feel about it.

The Blogger app on my Android phone will not push some photos. It just sits there saying it is uploading when all it is doing is hammering my battery. Idiots. Billions to patent breathing, but not enough to fix the bugs in their existing software. thanks Google.

M1 Abrams tank 62 metric tons.
Space Shuttle 74 Metric tons
The facts above put me aback. The shuttle is many times larger than an M1. I can imagine every care is taken to lighten up the shuttle. Then I think about how much more horsepower the shuttle has over the tank.
Of course, once you add fuel, coolant and things like toothbrushes, the shuttle probably adds up to a number double that.

Podcastle has outdone themselves with this one. I love spoken fiction.

No comments: