It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-10-02

Shutdown

BARD down due to shutdown. It is the web page where I download my audio books. They still use the term talking books. That hangs over from the days of books on tape. This sucks, but I would rather the government shut down than continue on its current trajectory toward ruin. The veterans being barred from memorials is over the top.

The shutdown hits. Nonessential agencies have been closed. Topping the list, the EPA. That is very telling in my opinion. There was an interview with a guy who took samples and analyzed them for the EPA. He sounded like he was going to cry when he described the official email that said go home.\

My company is affected by anything the government does. I in turn suffer through less opportunity at my company because of the company suffering a bit.

No comments: