It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-10-01

Notes

Marketplace had the riff of “No Sleep ‘till Brooklin” between segments. Not too shabby.

France has almost banned child beauty contests. I think they should be banned. Freakin’ sick if you ask me. I blame Honey Boo-Boo.

A paper mill in Massachusetts makes all the dollar bills. It has for 135 years.

Gathered some cardboard together this afternoon. between this and a roll of packing tape I intend on making myself some light breaks in my new office. I have a rather large piece and a smaller piece to try.  I’ll make it work. if it looks interesting, I’ll put up some pics.

Penn jelet wants a law that says basically you cannot discriminate against people who have had dirty pictures of themselves on the internet. I’m in.

No comments: