It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-15

Watches next


Microsoft, Apple, Samsung and even Dell are looking at making smart watches. Apparently none of these guys have heard that no one (except me) wears a watch any longer. The only watch wearing from young people these days appears to be limited to retro watches. This is when someone knows the date of manufacture of their retro mechanical (wind up) watch. Not sure the trend will catch on.

I already can’t read my phone. They want to make the screen even smaller. Are they all going to insist that we use the same interface on computers that we use on our watches?

They damn well better be water proof. If they are not waterproof, I will not get one. I don’t care what the choices and benefits are. I’m already sick of having a phone that is not waterproof. I can remember being a kid with a watch that was not waterproof. I remember Micky just didn’t look happy with water drops forming on the inside of the glass.

No comments: