It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-04-10

Notes


Every 15 minutes there is an update for Chrome. Every 15 minutes a different list of crap breaks in Chrome. It is getting kind of old if I’m honest.

Ever since the Aryan Brotherhood allegedly (no one has been convicted) shot a prosecutor, they are all over the news. I wonder if I know any of these folks.

I spent a good portion of my day today trying to hunt down the asset information for the laptop that the company assigned to me months ago. It is in one database,but not the other.

I have to use Chrome for Google Drive at work on Linux. Too many things do not work in Firefox. I have to use Firefox for media on Linux at work because too many things do not work in Chrome. Why do things not work on Linux in browsers? For the lack of product testing.

No comments: