It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-02-27

Notes

Lately with Twitter, I’ve had to use the text message feature to post comments. I dumped the ap on my phone because it crashed so much. When I try to post something, the web page locks up my phone to the point I have to the point I have to pull the battery. That is all well and good. I can live with it.. Just kind of cracks me up how old technology keeps working beyond the new stuff.

We need to cut the president’s travel budget. The U,. S. taxpayer spends more on the office ot the presiedent than all the royal families of Europe combined. We cannot afford out elected royalty.

Had pizza with mushrooms and a bit of beef this weekend. Loved it. Every little tickle  in a joint sends me into panic whether or not I’m headed for a gout attack. This is no way to live. One of the vlogs I watch had a guy making steak with smother mushrooms. He washed it down with beer.  I was salivating and panicking at the same time. That would put me in a wheelchair.

Today something strange happened. I closed my last assigned ticket. I need to do a bunch of cleanup,but I’m off to software from IT next week. Interesting times in Kelly’s life.

I’m starting to hate people who do not show up for meetings. it is so freaking disruptive to just blow off a meeting you have something to say about. The rest of the people are there twiddling their thumbs and mer mering about how much you get paid while they wait. Admittedly, some folks are over taxed when it comes to meetings. I am not stupid. I know this happens. Still, they need to keep up with schedule.

Many people love Macintosh computers. Some try to get work done on them. I’ve noticed a trend. People who use Macintosh computers are not any more efficient than people who do not, but they do seem to be more opinionated.

For years I fought my old boss to allow us to have VPN access to the network. It is more secure than not allowing it because people don’t try to figure out ways around the security and it is encrypted seven ways from Sunday.. Now, I spend half my day making the bits and pieces for people to gain VPN access to our network. It seems like every other person at the big company wants to be part of our venture.

No comments: