It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-03

“Totally unacceptable!”



It looks funnier with an exclamation after it.


President Barack Obama issued a direct warning to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Monday over that country's stockpiles of chemical weapons, warning their use "would be totally unacceptable," and vowing there would be consequences if such weapons were used.
CNN Headline News email

“unacceptable” sounds like a mother scolding a child.

“unacceptable” feels like something a coward would say.

“unacceptable” sounds very much like something a lawyer would say.

We don’t need a lawyer here. We need a soldier. We need the man with a spine.

If I were Obama’s foreign whatever I would look him in the eye and as “‘unacceptable’? Are you fucking kidding me?”

If I were the Assad people I would be insulted having been scolded like a disrespectful pupil.

It is politically unacceptable to take a side and win a conflict. You have to just sit there and complain until things turn your way. Sometime things are not going to go your way. Pick a side and win. In order for one side to win, the other side must know they lost.

No comments: