It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-28

Notes

I’m watching these guys who are playing Minecraft with an add on called Techet. It appears exist to make a simple fun to play game far too complex and a pain in the ass.

I have a Fujitsu laptop at the house. The wifi on it is going out. Sometimes it works for hours on end, they just quits. It will say it is connected and nothing will work. I’ve looked at the settings and everything seems in order. I plug the wire in and everything seems to work fine. It looks like I’m suffering the same kind of mysterious dropping of connectivity while the computer says it is connected. It is a pain in the ass.

I moved the access point two feet to the North. This means the laptop in the living room now has an open line of sight to the AP. This seems to have helped. We will see how it goes in the long run. None of the other devices seem to have suffered from this issue.

No comments: