It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-17

Notes

I’m in the awkward position of telling people no. They ask me for resources and I have to tell them no. I hate that. I would like to say yes to most things. Particularly those things that make sense. This is not always possible. In the near future, people will stop asking me for things and start asking someone else. They will still get no in many cases.

So friggin nice outside for lunch today. Too bad I had to work through it. The window nearly had drule, or were they tears dripping down the insi

Found a new audiocast (podcast) today. http://www.iceboxradio.org/ They are treating it like public broadcasting. They even beg for money. They sound like PBS. A lot like PBS.

How do you catch a squirrel? Climb in a tree and act like a nut.

No comments: