It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-10

Notes


Video:
Contacts and fluid.
Glasses while wearing contacts
Sunglasses
Putting on contacts http://youtu.be/w6WuQxAvCgU

Other:
Got a free lunch today. The building I work in has a lunch for the residence once a year for Christmas. Well, for the “holidays”. Tree is lit up and all, but don’t call it Christmas. I made it to t the line with a total of four pieces of chicken left. There was plenty of everything else. They had these little ice cream muffin things that were pretty good. They also had little cheese cake cubes. I meant to head down again ten minutes later and pile up on them, but didn’t make it. I don’t need the calories. I’m getting tubby. Nat and I need to stop eating every single meal out. hey, free food wins every time.

Penn Jillette mentioned the kind of breakfast he used to have in his younger days. He would take a huge shot of Hershey's chocolate sauce and wash it down with a Coke. The Twitter sphere is alive with people trying it. No thank you. I prefer having teeth and a functioning pancreas.

No comments: