It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-12-15

Jobs

I have worked as:
  • Grocery stocker
  • Construction assistant, picked up shingles mostly
  • House cleaner, second class
  • Clipper programmer at a software company that went out of business in the early ninties
  • Large printer operator at a printing sweatshop
  • Petrochemical design lacky, P&ID copy twat
    • Petrochemical contract lackie.
    • Software
    • VBS monkey
    • Internal web design
    • Manage web app for collaboration
    • Unofficial IT
  • Script kitty at a computer hardware manufacturer (not one you have heard of)
    • Software packager
    • Web design (poor)
    • Official IT

My next job will be at a computer hardware manufacturer that you have heard of. One thing all of these jobs have in common was how I found them. I got all these jobs through networking. Every single one was obtained that way. Most of the jobs are for the same company. As I look at this, I notice that I have moved around inside companies quite a bit. Not sure what to think about that.

Some of the writers I’ve heard the bios on list their jobs. They seem to have interesting lists of jobs. As I look back at my list, it is not all that diverse. It is not exciting.

No comments: