It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-10-03

Notes

2012-10-02
Having to get used to using my laptop in meetings. Since I have an aversion to relying on batteries, I nearly always have to find a plug.

Didn’t get anything written for the blog today. Didn’t shoot any video. Work is nuts. I need to pay bills when I get home anyway. No time for fun stuff.

2012-10-03
Glanced at the weather report for the next five days. Everything looks nice. The highs are at most 90f. Some of the lows look pretty much like snuggle weather. No real rain, but at this time in the year, we get afternoon showers almost all the time.

Marketplace had a story about  Chinese jobs leaving for other countries like Vietnam and Indonesia. . A small part of me wants to laugh and say “They had it coming!”, but that just isn’t what is going on here. China has had a run of many decades of being a low labor cost country. They are going to have to do what the U. S. has done and make themselves grow beyond making cheap wallets and everything else. They are going go have to do more than produce, they are going to have to create.

No comments: