It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-10-22

Notes


There was a story on NPR talking about the death of the bookshelf. Manufacturing folks are evolving to meet demand for shelves that hold other things. They covered books by the foot. I remember looking them up before. It is funny how the name of things change, but not the content.

It felt hot and muggy this morning on the commute in. My mustaches feels the strain of the additional humidity. It will not cool off until Friday. It cracks me up how he weather people seem to flow from one evan to another. Sunny and normal just doesn’t get them the hits.

My new boots are killing me. We stopped at Academy Saturday on the way back home from my work. I got a pull on set of work type boots. Nat kept pointing me to other brands, but I stuck with Wolverine this time. The last time I strayed, the boots came apart. It was Caterpillar no less. Now I am wary of manufacturers I haven’t tried. I will probably try a different brand next time just to spread the potential for failure around.

They have issues in England in housing. They don’t have enough housing to go around. They have this thing they call the housing ladder. This is where young people enter the market at the bottom and old people die off at the top end. This is not a higher is better ladder. It is a higher is closer to death ladder. Here in Houston, we seem to have too many apartments. People who sell land for apartments are the only ones making money off the practice. Houses prices are going up. People are buying old houses, tearing them down and building a new one on the spot here.

Video gripe ideas


  • Addictions
    • Coffee
    • Tabaco
    • Alcohol
    • Facebook (all social media)
    • People
  • The scar on my arm
    • Dr falling off the chair
    • Changing color
    • Find a picture
  • Getting older
  • Get the video of me with long hair from my mother
  • Riding motercycle
    • Being legally blind while riding
    • Following people
    • Helmet and eye protection
  • Shooting
    • Double safety
    • Double safety again
    • Have friends nearby who know what is going on

No comments: