It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-07

Notes:

2012-07-06
Nothing noteworthy happened on today’s commute to work. This is, it seems, noteworthy.

Drama must come easy to some people. The people who I know who are dramatic are not good actors. Most of the people I know who can act are dramatic. These two statements do not compute. Thus, there must not be a correlation between drama and drama.

I’m experimenting with some new audiocasts. The world is chucked full of lousy podcasts that will fade the minute I start listening.

No lunch conversation stuff today. We talked shop the whole time. I wouldn’t put that up even if it were not proprietary and, as it happens preliminary (due to change) information. Still, it was kind of fun watching the developers cringe at what is really good news only because it is a change.

2012-09-07
I walked in the door last night after work, watched three videos on YouTube, ate a piece of apple pie and passed out. I slept straight through to this morning. I dreamed about work. I had to get up and pee twice I think. Once at 10:00 straight up and the other at 3:30. Just what you wanted to know I’m sure.

Amazon is catching hell about tax exemption all over the world. It turns out that the UK is griping about some kind of tax that Amazon is not paying. The online retailers are really a target for municipalities as well. Everyone wants a slice of the pie.

Kickstarter is a web page where good ideas can raise money to make a product or just promote a good cause. It is also a good place for patent trolls to get ideas. Patent trolls are people who patent ideas and then sit on them and wait for someone to come along and try to make the product or service.

No comments: