It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-26

Notes:


I’m about to go from being paid on the first day of the month to being paid twice a month. I think it will help my financial efforts. I’m sure I’ll complain if things get annoying.

Austerity means paying off debt and cutting spending. Greece is having riots again protesting the cutting of budgets and union payments. In other words, the people are complaining that their government making the decision to pay down the debt. People say they are not making enough money to live. Really, the Greek people feel that the Germans are telling them to tighten their belts. The money to bail out Greece comes from Germany. The Germans are sick of the Greeks living on their credit card. Now, trepet this paragraph and insert Spain, then Italy, maybe France as well. Leave the Germans.

No comments: