It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-11

Notes:

’m going to have to start taking the gout medicine. My ankle hurts today. I wonder if my wrist is sore because of overuse or if it is gout. My back, don’t get me started on my back. I’m old. I have been avoiding a real every day for the rest of my life medicine for my whole life. It may be time.

I tend not to put up blog entries on the weekend. I just want to pass out on the weekends and accomplish nothing. This is a bad thing. I want to be the guy who gets cool stuff done on the weekend. At least, I want to be the guy who gets something done on the weekends. Not sure what will motivate me to get all the chores done. What is that magic device?

Adam came by today and gave me some of his special coffee. He brings up awesome coffee to work. I almost hate it when he does this because it ruins me for the swill we have in the lunchroom. I’ve had worse, trust me. The god offal crude at my old old employer was worse. Can’t wait to find out what we will have next year.

No comments: