It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-25

Last Night


Last night I took a half dose of NyQuil. I was having trouble with a sinus headache. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was out when my head hit the pillow. I woke up 2:00 or so and took a Zantac for my stomach. I had only eaten sandwiches and a few chips for dinner. I got up this morning and nearly fell back asleep sitting up watching the local news. I drug ass on the way in. My eyelids have been at half mast all day. What the hell was in that NyQuil?

I had a strange dream during all of this that I was attempting to go for the most bounces of a ball where the bounces end the with the ball back in your hand where you let go of it. For example, when you throw a ball at a wall and it bounces off the wall and then the ground back to the same place where you let go of it. I was working on 14 bounces, but was struggling to though the ball hard enough with control. I got so excited at the prospect of achieving the record that I woke up before I did it. Can’t win for waking up.

Tonight, I plan on relaxing, eating something more bland, not taking any medicine and getting to bed early. I doubt I’ll get a single frame of video shot today so that will help the effort.

No comments: