It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-09-15

Apple iPhone 5

People are pissed at Apple. These are things I’ve heard.
  • You need a whole new connector set for your existing devices. The connectors are not compatible. Has Apple not heard of USB?
  • No video out. I would not be bothered by this, but I know people who are not upgrading until there is a video solution.
  • IOS 6 makes it much easier for IT departments to lock down your phone if it is on their network. When I read about this feature, it sounds more like parental controls.
  • No simultaneous voice and data on many carriers.
  • Some people get charged an early adopter fee if they want the damn thing on day one.

I do not now nor have I in the past used an iPhone or any Apple phone for anything other than a paperweight. I am not a fanboy. I do not like Apple and therefore do not use their products when I can avoid it. I do not have a problem with others using the devices except when they expect me to bend over backwards to make my systems compatible with theirs instead of accepting the fact that they atre the outlyer and should act acordingly.

No comments: