It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-04-06

Spotify

I am completely addicted to Spotify. It is to the point that I want to hurry up and listen to all my podcasts so I can go listen to the huge list of crap that I have already gathered and assigned to play lists. It is amazing.

  • Songs kick off immediately.
  • Play lists
  • Search by artist, track, album ...
  • "Like" searches.
  • "Like" play lists.
  • "Like" stations that play similar bands to the one you just clicked on.

I like this service so much that there is no way it can last. I was serious when I said that since I have joined, things are going to go to hell. I cannot afford $120 or half that per year. I would probably be able to drop $20 a year. That is not their business model. It isn't that I'm hording money and won't spend it. The money does not exist. I already have hose and home to keep going. Spotify has already put out feelers for charing for even the most basic usage.

No comments: