It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-04-16

Notes:

On the way in this morning I couldn't help but notice the rain drops traveling thorough the beam of my flashlight. Each drop made between one and two dozen images while traveling though the beam. That means, the LED flashes that many times in the time it takes the drop to fall past the beam. It just looks like a dashed line to me as the drop passes. I see it all as one image. I have no idea what the Hertz rate is on my light on medium.

Could have used a waterproof phone/case this morning.

Noon snuck up on me today. It wasn't until I looked at the time clock and saw that someone clocked out at 11:55 when I noticed what time it was. I would have swore it was 9:30 or so. I suppose this is better than the other way round, but it still through me off the rest of the day. I blame the rainy weather and being very busy.

There have been at least 34 submarines that have sunk since the end of WWII. Those are the one's that are publicized. There is a NATO standard for submarine rescue. The company delivering the equipment is Roles Royce.

No comments: